Sunday, December 11, 2022

EstudyaNTREPRENEUR

    

    The 2022 Festival of Talent with the theme "Likas na Talento at Kasanayan; Tugon sa Katatagan at Pagharap sa Hamon ng Bagong Normal", that is being held at Ilocos Sur National High School teaches the young students how to be independent and a good entrepreneur, as well as to show them how the business world operates.


    I loved the food booth because I watched them prepare the food, and it was intriguing to observe that makes me want to taste the food they were selling. 
    And seeing my schoolmates cooking and selling it on their on own really amazed me, I do hope that they will use they're experience on this celebration in the future. 

   I discovered the significance of studying the fundamentals of business operations while we are still young to be ready and we can use this knowledge if we ever decide to launch our own business someday.

1 comment:

  1. I was glad that you enjoyed and learned something in those activities that you have attended to, Diane. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Another roller coaster ride has finally come to an end

         The end of this school year is just around the corner, and it still feels unreal that we are about to survive four quarters or ten ...