Sunday, June 18, 2023

Another roller coaster ride has finally come to an end

  


    The end of this school year is just around the corner, and it still feels unreal that we are about to survive four quarters or ten months of this schoolyear. Time really does fly so fast. This quarter has been quite challenging for me, and it's a relief that it's almost over, but it's also sad because I'm attached to my section, and the end of the school year means I won't be able to attend classes with the same fantastic classmates and adviser I have now. This quarter has taught me a lot of things, and I am truly grateful for the opportunity to expand my knowledge and stretch my understanding. 

    As the school year comes to a close, I wanted to express sincere appreciation to everyone who made this year bearable. This year has had a lot of ups and downs, but your presence and support have made it tolerable, and even joyful at times. I would also like to thank our teachers. Your dedication, guidance, and patience have formed and enhanced our academic career. Thank you for teaching us, encouraging us, and believing in our abilities.

    Moving forward, I will apply the knowledge I have received from this quarter to succeed  and accomplish more in life.  And despite the difficulties I had, I was able to pick up lessons that are quite helpful in our daily lives. It will be difficult, but I know that it will help me become a better version of myself, so I will keep trying to do better. Indeed, this school year made my junior high school meaningful and extraordinary. Once again this is April Diane Fronda, a survivor of an incredible roller coaster ride who is eager to face another one in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another roller coaster ride has finally come to an end

         The end of this school year is just around the corner, and it still feels unreal that we are about to survive four quarters or ten ...