Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Halfway Through


     Second quarter was definitely a blast. It is a relief that what we just learned was the basics of coding. I got to create simple web pages that contained various tags that do all sorts of commands thanks to knowing the basics of HTML. I am greatly satisfied with my performance in this lesson, and I also had fun working with it. This just proves that we can all learn and improve over time. Moreover, we still had our blogging lessons for this quarter. It was fun and engaging creating articles of our own.

     The end of this quarter is just around the corner, and it still feels unreal that two quarters of this school year have already finished. Time really does fly so fast. The past eight weeks of this quarter have been truly tough for me, and it’s a relief that it is already about to iend. This quarter has taught me a lot of things, and I am truly grateful for the opportunity to expand my knowledge and stretch my understanding. I will make sure that the learnings I’ve gained here will be put into good use since not everybody has the chance to study and enhance their skills and understandings.

     I have faced minor problems along the way, which was definitely a bad situation for me. These challenges I have faced include tags not working properly and occasionally not properly comprehending the lesson. Luckily, I was able to solve these problems using my resourcefulness. Asking for help from my classmates was also a way for me to properly address these problems.


  Moving on, I will continue to learn and see if I can develop some skills with this lesson that we had for the second quarter. I am very grateful for the knowledge I gained in this quarter, and I will try to improve and enhance it more as time goes on. Overall, this quarter is very informative and engaging. I learned and enjoyed a lot in this quarter. I am eagerly looking forward to what the third quarter has to offer to us, and I hope I can use what I have learned in this quarter on the upcoming third quarter of this school year. I believe we can make it until the end of this schoolyear. Just keep goings! 

13 comments:

  1. Good job! Proud of your surviving this 2nd quarter:>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I'm glad you made it through the second quarter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for completing this quarter, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog Diane! Good luck again for this another Quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work! I'm happy to hear that you made it through the second quarter and wish you luck for this another quarter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you made it through the second quarter and wish you the best for this third quarter, April!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kudos for making through this quarter love, im always here ready to accompany you on your next journey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe that you can make it, sending you love and support!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing journey! Good luck and godbless you April.

    ReplyDelete

Another roller coaster ride has finally come to an end

         The end of this school year is just around the corner, and it still feels unreal that we are about to survive four quarters or ten ...