Monday, January 23, 2023

Here's to 12 New Chapters

We have opened another book with 12 chapters and 365 pages. New book, new year, new me, new perspective, new chances. Hoping this year would be great for my self-love and improvement to be a better person. But problems and struggles are inevitable, and it always bound to happen, but it will serve us as a challenge and the lessons we learned from the past will help and guide us to fight and overcome it. Throughout 2022, I learned so much from it and realized many things which I can use to fix myself and make the whole year joyous and full of positivity.

    With a bang, we begin the new year. Children bouncing as high as they can, fireworks shining up in the sky, and some people praying for a calm and joyous beginning. We celebrate the New Year with a lot of passion and enthusiasm. On this day, a whole neighborhood celebrates a festival by sharing their joy and excitement with everyone. Both adults and youth are delighted on this wonderful day. We dance, let off fireworks, blast our trumpets loudest, and have fun as a family as we say goodbye to the last year and greet the one that lies ahead, brimming with fresh possibilities.

In the blink of an eye, the year 2022 came to an end and now we are embracing new chances and opportunities. While last year was undoubtedly difficult for me and everyone else, it also provided us with important lessons that we can use going forward. Time does truly fly quickly, therefore we must embrace the new year with joy and a smiles on our faces, letting go and forgetting all of our regrets and problems from the previous year. Last year, many important memories were created, and I'm hoping that'll be the case this year as well. I only wish for this year to be filled with brighter days.

        There will be new things and opportunities in the coming year. I have another opportunity to improve and get ready for the realities of life. And oh! my resolutions for the new year! I hope to make wiser judgments, stop putting too much pressure on myself academically, get rid of my toxic traits, and enjoy every second of 2023. I have a ton of goals for this year that I would like to achieve. I can't wait to see what this year has offer for me! It's time to get ready for another wild yet exciting trip. This year will be challenging with many ups and downs, but I'm confident that with the support of my loved ones, I'll make it through.               
   

     The start of a new year symbolizes a new beginning and teaches us to grow. Whatever we accomplished something over the past year, whether it was successful or not, we can learn from it, go forward in the future with a fresh outlook. We shouldn’t be sad about the last time in life instead, look forward to this new year and welcome fresh opportunities and try to improve life through them. Last year was filled with wonderful and unforgettable experiences that will always hold a special place in our hearts. We have another opportunity to make new memories this year with both same people and the new ones we've invited. We must look forward what 2023 may bring to us. This year, I will conquer my fear and be strong enough to face the challenges and obstacles. I will focus in making myself better not only for me but as a student, and daughter of my parents. Let's leave the last year's negativity and regrets behind and embark on this year with happiness, hope, and fulfillment!

 



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for making adjustments to improve yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Another roller coaster ride has finally come to an end

         The end of this school year is just around the corner, and it still feels unreal that we are about to survive four quarters or ten ...