Tuesday, November 8, 2022

One Step Forward


 One Down!

     The first quarter of the academic year just ended, and a lot of things happened.    Really, time goes by so quickly, I had a wonderful time doing it, and I also learnt a lot throughout this quarter. And there were times when I needed to exert extra effort in order to be productive and fully comprehend the lessons.  

     I consult my peers and elders for their ideas and insights on our subject as I attempt to overcome these obstacles. I also search the internet for inspiration to complete the assignments. In addition, I used the stock knowledge I had acquired throughout my previous academic years. But regardless of these challenges, I’m grateful that I have my classmates and teachers who have helped me throughout this quarter. This quarter taught me to take my time and feel no pressure.

     Moving forward, I will apply the knowledge I have received from this quarter to succeed in the upcoming quarters and accomplish more in life. I'll continue to do better and be encouraged to study.  , I gained a lot of knowledge from this quarter and am eager to continue learning. And despite the difficulties I had, I was able to pick up lessons that are quite helpful in our daily lives. It will be difficult, but I know that it will help me become a better version of myself, so I will keep trying to do better. And I believe I learned a lot during this quarter.

4 comments:

  1. Don't pressure yourself and just enjoy your teenage life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't Give up, just do your best and keep going forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nagagalak ako para sa'yo. Ipagpatuloy mo lang ang iyong ginagawa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making it through 1st Quarter! Keep walking through the right path, in the end your hardwork will all be worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Another roller coaster ride has finally come to an end

         The end of this school year is just around the corner, and it still feels unreal that we are about to survive four quarters or ten ...