Wednesday, October 19, 2022

"My Teacher, My Hero"


    

Here is a sincere thank you note for all the teachers who are helping and guiding us through some of the most challenging times in our lives. 

    Most of the time, we disregarded your importance in our lives because we are taking things for granted. We sometimes forget to show you the respect and gratitude you deserve. Although we may not known it at that time, looking back, we know that without you as our teacher, we would not be who we are today. We can never cannot show our gratitude to you enough for all the things you’ve done for us, no matter how hard we try.


    Thank you teachers for all the efforts work you put into helping us grow and for encouraging us to face the challenges in order to become who we are. You are not just our teacher, but you are also our friend, our second parent, and our mentor all rolled into one. 


    And we will always be grateful for all your generosity and support. I may not always say it, but I do mean it when I say Thank you Teachers. And now I can proudly say that “My Teacher, My Hero”.


reference picture: https://www.pngitem.com/pimgs/m/0-7386_story-time-png-teacher-reading-a-book-transparent.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another roller coaster ride has finally come to an end

         The end of this school year is just around the corner, and it still feels unreal that we are about to survive four quarters or ten ...