Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Me Connais Mieux (Know Me Better)


 

   I am April Diane Fronda but people call me “Diane” for short, I’m 15 years old turning 16 on April 10, and yes I’m an Aries baby. Also, I'm an ambivert, so I enjoy spending time alone as well as interacting with others, so it’s easy for me to get along with other people, which is how I made my friends. At the moment, I reside at Bayubay Norte, San Vicente, Ilocos Sur. I am the youngest child of Mr. Danny Fronda Sr. and Mrs. Celerina Fronda. I am currently a grade 10 student at Ilocos Sur National High School under the Special Mathematics Class Program.


    I enjoy reading books on Wattpad and watching korean dramas, especially during the pandemic, these have become one of my go-to stress-reliever because they allow me to experience emotions that I don't often feel in reality and it also provide me with a stress-free environment where I can forget about all of my problems and struggles in life.


    Someday I want to study law and work as a lawyer who aims for justice. And I believe that we all have a great future ahead so we should chase it. Even though life can be tough at times, never forget the reason why we began.



















3 comments:

  1. Nice one lods. GO GO GOOOOOO. i hope u will achieve your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing more about you is nice. Keep writing; I'm inspired by you.

    ReplyDelete

Another roller coaster ride has finally come to an end

         The end of this school year is just around the corner, and it still feels unreal that we are about to survive four quarters or ten ...